Complaints about us

If you are concerned about the manner in which personal health information is handled by the HCC then you can complain to the Commissioner by writing to [email protected].

If the matter is not resolved you can make a complaint about how the HCC has handled your personal information under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 to Victoria's Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection at GPO Box 5057, Melbourne Vic 3001.

A complaint about the procedures of the HCC can be directed to the Victorian Ombudsman at Level 2, 570 Bourke Street, Melbourne Vic 3000.